In recent days, the new board of directors of IFAB has been appointed. Alongside the confirmation of Francesco Ubertini, President of CINECA, as the Chairman, the following members have been included in the Board:
- Leda Bologni, Big Data Association
- Sonia Bonfiglioli, Bonfiglioli S.p.A
- Pierpaolo Cristaudo, CRIF S.p.A
- Rita Ghedini, Legacoop Bologna
- Stefano Jr. Golinelli, Alfasigma S.p.A
- Gianluca Ortolani, Net Service S.p.A
- Daniele Ravaglia, Emil Banca Credito Cooperativo – Società Cooperativa
- Susanna Scarciglia, Alstom Ferroviaria S.p.A
- Antonio Zoccoli, ICSC Foundation National Center for Research in HPC, Big Data, and Quantum Computing
- Giorgio Zodiaco, Business Integration Partners S.p.A.
Founded with the aim of consolidating scientific and technological expertise available in Italy, promoting integration between the research system and the business system, the IFAB Foundation is a founding partner of the National Center for Research in High Performance Computing, Big Data, and Quantum Computing, and since January 2023, a partner of the EuroCC National HPC Competence Center.
In these contexts, IFAB is committed to fostering fruitful collaboration between research and the socioeconomic environment, supporting and promoting innovative projects with practical implications to contribute to a more open, sustainable, and inclusive social development.
The new Board of Directors reflects the growing collaboration among various entities in the economic fabric for the development of all technologies related to supercomputing and artificial intelligence.